Maxten got this balloon for his birthday from Grandma Bybee. He loves it! He hardly ever gets bored with playing with it. He makes me laugh how fast he can get the balloon going. We have another video of him getting crazier with it and it is funnier but I say something really dumb so I did not post it. He really does not play with it for 4 hours straight but it's a inside joke. For those that know joke the title was for you! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow I haven't posted for a while, this one is a long one!
My cute little guy who is not this small anymore. Brothers matching. Maxten always wants to where what his brother is wearing. More o...
-
Sorry for the long entry, but I wanted to write down everything that has happened to us the last month. I am also gratefu...
-
Corbin finally got a job! As you can see with Edward Jones. He is going to be a Financial Advisor. He mainly will work with investments and ...
-
My cute little guy who is not this small anymore. Brothers matching. Maxten always wants to where what his brother is wearing. More o...
Now that's funny!
ReplyDelete