We went to the nature park to the hockey rink and went roller skating. Maxten loved it! It was a lot of fun.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow I haven't posted for a while, this one is a long one!
My cute little guy who is not this small anymore. Brothers matching. Maxten always wants to where what his brother is wearing. More o...
-
Sorry for the long entry, but I wanted to write down everything that has happened to us the last month. I am also gratefu...
-
Corbin finally got a job! As you can see with Edward Jones. He is going to be a Financial Advisor. He mainly will work with investments and ...
-
My cute little guy who is not this small anymore. Brothers matching. Maxten always wants to where what his brother is wearing. More o...
Those skates look HUGE on him! But as long as he had a good time, that's what counts!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, he looks like he is having a great time. Good ole Nature Park. I wish there was one close to our house.
ReplyDeleteFun!! I can't believe you two still have roller blades though, awesome!
ReplyDelete